Farmers' Bank

One of the nation's only bank museums, the Farmers' Bank was incorporated in 1812 and opened its Petersburg branch in 1817. The bank continued to operate through the Civil War. In 1866, the Bank became a private residence before being conveyed to Preservation Virginia in 1960. Today, the Petersburg Visitor Center is located here.

Location Information

19 Bollingbrook Street
Petersburg, VA 23803
(804) 733-2400